Conseil en Management
Consultant.(e) | Data Scientist
Joining our Digital Transformation team, the candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the development of Data Science and Big Data projects at an international level.
Your duties will consist in:
- Data extraction and transformation, algorithm development and analysis automation;
- Interaction with business experts to identify business opportunities and define use cases to be submitted to customers;
- Analysis and optimization of data visualization for different users and objectives (operational team, top management …);
- Building tools for analysis or prediction of prototypes that can be used by the company and training on these tools;
- Defining and setting up tools and architectures oriented to Big Data in line with user needs.
You have a degree from an engineering school or a high-level education in the field of information processing, statistical engineering and econometrics. You have an excellent level of statistics and quantitative analysis (theoretical and practical knowledge, intuition, ability to understand models and apply them).
- Able to program in R, Python or Scale and know the main statistical and Machine Learning libraries;
- Strong skills in database management with SQL or NoSQL;
- Knowledge of interactive tools for data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, ...), the definition of the architecture and parameterization of applications in AWS is highly appreciated;
- Proactive, autonomous and motivated to be involved in missions with high added value within a dynamic, rapidly developing and international reality;
- Previous experience in data science projects will be highly appreciated;
- You have an excellent proficiency of English. The knowledge of a third language (French/Spanish…) will be considered a plus.