You are looking for a human-size company, where you will take an active role in the development of the firm.
Coached throughout your career, you will benefit from continuous training which will enrich your expertise and support your personal development. In close collaboration with the Partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm serving major accounts in Luxembourg, France and abroad. We offer you the opportunity to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative are highly valued and progression motivating.
- Contribute to the conduct of projects in Industry & Services sectors (workshop facilitation, production of deliverables, project management);
- Understand the context, strategy and specific objectives of each client in terms of client satisfaction, performance, digital transformation and sustainable transformation;
- Support business in optimizing operational and industrial performance by working in particular on the review of purchasing strategies and production models (economic and financial performance, strategic steering);
- Define new operating models, optimize or transform processes (supply chain, production, support functions) by combining continuous improvement and innovation approaches; adapt organizational and collaboration models;
- Understand the applicable regulations and standards and support customers in adapting their management system (quality, environment, safety, hygiene, etc.);
- Write functional specifications and requirements, select and implement solutions as part of a transformation project;
- Structure and support / monitor cross-functional transformation programs;
- Develop your know-how and network in the sectors of Industry & Services.
- Higher education (at least 5 years post baccalaureate) from an engineering school or equivalent university education;
- At least 5 to 8 years of successful experience in a similar position in management consulting;
- Deep knowledge of Industry and Services sectors as well as a strong understanding of the business and technological challenges facing our clients (4.0 Industry);
- Ability to build Business Cases for operational transformation (production, Supply Chain), to address all the dimensions of cross department/cross business line transformation in a multidimensional perspective addressing processes and operating models, teams and governance structure as well as underlying application architecture ;
- Knowledge of regulations and standards (safety, CSR, quality, etc.);
- Strong writing and synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg and understanding of the context and local challenges is an asset;
- Driving licence and high mobility in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and beyond is a plus.
- Technical and/or business skills
- Project Management
- French and English – both oral and written (German is a plus)
- Dynamism, Creativity, Pragmatism, Commitment