You are looking for a human-size company, where you will take an active role in the development of the firm.
Coached throughout your career, you will benefit from continuous training which will enrich your expertise and support your personal development. In close collaboration with the Partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm serving major accounts in Luxembourg, France and abroad. We offer you the opportunity to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative are highly valued and progression motivating.
- Contribute to the conduct of missions in the field of Operational Excellence & Performance (workshop facilitation, production of deliverables, project management);
- Understand the context, strategy and specific objectives of each client in terms of client satisfaction, profitability and sustainable transformation;
- Provide the client with diagnosis of its existing operating model (human, process and tools) and identify areas of inefficiencies and levers for transformation, optimization and improved operational performance;
- Define the Target Operating Model and develop solutions tailored to the client's challenges (improving operational performance - costs, quality, carbon footprint, as well as enhancing client and/or employee experience);
- Quantify the expected results for the company in terms of cost reduction, revenue growth, or improvement in the service rate (identify and qualify key performance indicators);
- Support the implementation and deployment of solutions in order to sustainably transform operational and managerial practices and establish a culture of Operational Excellence;
- Develop your know-how and network in Operational Excellence’s areas.
- Higher education (at least 5 years post baccalaureate) from an engineering school, a business school or equivalent university education;
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a similar position in management consulting working on optimisation and transformation of Financial Services players (process optimisation, operating model transformation, digitalisation, …);
- Robust understanding of Financial Services or non-Financial Services or business in Europe and related challenges in terms of operational efficiency, cost containment and financial performance as well as regulatory compliance;
- Robust understanding of Banking organisations including customer journeys, front to back operations, support functions and IT, steering and compliance processes;
- Deep knowledge of the fields of Organization Transformation and Optimization (Operational Excellence & Performance, KPI and financial performance);
- Ability to build Business Cases for operational transformation; to address all the dimensions of cross department/cross business line transformation in a multidimensional perspective addressing processes and operating models, teams and governance structure as well as underlying application architecture;
- Strong writing and synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg and understanding of the context and local challenges is an asset;
- Driving licence and high mobility in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and beyond is a plus.
- Technical and/or business skills
- Project Management
- French and English both oral and written (German is a plus)
- Dynamism, creativity, pragmatism & commitment