Conseil en Management
Senior Consultant IT Performance – Lyon
Within our teams in Lyon (France), you will support the main players in the information systems departments in all the transformations that they carry on business processes or that concern them directly: from strategic thinking to the implementation of operational solutions.
You are perfectly fluent in French (both written and spoken) and you speak also English.
You will be working mainly on the folowing topics:
- IT functions professionalization: business lines, HR, organizations,
- Managing complex programs: PMO, audits, …
- IT Transformation: IT master plan, project portfolio management, technical architecture & urban planning, IT department information system
- IT Service Management: service offering, IT financial management, service centers implementation, good service management practices
- Infrastructure optimization: data center consolidation, Cloud impact, desktop virtualization, mobile Internet, etc.)
You have at least 3 years of experience in a consulting firm or in an internal structure on issues related to change management. We are particularly looking for the following skills:
- Experience and/or certification on one of the following market standards: ITIL, COBit, CMMi, TOGAF, eSCM, Lean 6sigma, PMi
- Familiarity with reorganization and change management assignements
- Modeling and optimization of processes – implementation of ITSM tools
- Technical architecture
- Project or program management
At ease in human relations and result-oriented, you are dynamic, curious and show a very good team spirit. You are also recognized for your great qualities of rigor and pragmatism. You have a good knowledge of information systems transformation projects.