The Public Sector & Healthcare practice is a team of experienced consultants with varied and complementary profiles and a perfect knowledge of the sector. The width of experience and know-how of our consultants and the firm allows us to intervene throughout the value chain on performance and transformation issues.
We operate as a Public Sector & Health consulting firm:
- With all the families of actors in the sector: governments, local authorities, agencies, defense, etc.
- Executive management, business line management, digital management, IT management, risk management, accounting and financial management.
There are many challenges in the public and health sector!
- Spending contraction
- Increasing customer requirements
- Acceleration of digitization and change management
- Optimization of human capital
- Development of new modes of collaboration and new ways of working
- Strengthening regulatory requirements
Our specialized team takes up these challenges by mastering perfectly:
- The business lines and the stakes of the sector
- Optimization and technical transformation
- Computer and technological drivers
- The change management process
Our collaborative intervention style and commitment allows us to ensure sucess and make a difference.
We intervene in a wide variety of contexts: variety of companies, variety of processes, variety of issues, variety of interlocutors. This implies a particular attention to the training and career management of our consultants, as well as to the sharing of experiences. From the junior consultant to the partner, the whole team is mobilized on mission.
The profiles of our consultants are multiple. We all have one thing in common: a passion for the sector and a desire to make our community grow.
We have set up actions which feed our interventions in customers:
- Carrying out analyses of the public sector market in France, Europe and Asia
- Creation of a watch unit
- Capitalization of best practices in terms of operational efficiency and associated digital solutions (automation, robotization, machine learning, AI, etc.).
- Regular benchmarks
We constantly monitor developments in the sector, so we try to anticipate them as much as possible. In particular, we closely follow new technological opportunities (big data, machine learning, A.I., RPA, blockchain, ...) to define what will be the services and offers of the government, agencies, and communities of tomorrow!