OUR AMBITION & OUR SKILL: ACCELERATING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Founded at the end of 2007 by Benoit RANINI and Guy LETURCQ, TNP is an independent French and European consulting firm. Benoit and Guy, both coming from large consulting firms, and driven by a desire to be entrepreneurial and to do their job differently, have created a hybrid firm, at the crossroads of the Big Four and startups.
- Hybrid also because it has dual expertise in business and technology.
- Independent because it is the best way to deliver our competences freely and to provide solutions that are truly adapted to our clients' expectations.
- Committed to results in co-construction mode for sustainable growth.
TNP is a true partnership, where 100% of the capital is held by the partners. Its approach and expertise in managing complex transformation programs, quite unique in the consulting market, have earned it a breakthrough that has been noticed by players in the sector since its creation.
For more than 10 years, TNP has been supporting executive management in their strategic, technological and digital challenges. The firm brings its expertise and know-how in the design and implementation of operational models to boost the performance of companies and enable them to create ever more added value.
A METHOD BASED ON THE INTERACTION OF "KNOWLEDGE & KNOW-HOW"
With a desire to hybridize skills and know-how, the firm's offer, which is sector-based (banking, insurance and social protection, public sector, energy and utilities, transport and logistics, retail), is based on functional expertise (IT performance and transformation, management of complex programs, change management, coaching and talent management, operational excellence and customer relations) and on the innovation and prototyping capacity of TNP (business solutions, big data & analytics, digital lab & connected objects).
AN ECOSYSTEM OF FRUITFUL COOPERATION
Listen and anticipate. TNP is associated with CentraleSupelec in France and in Morocco to understand and learn about the academic research that enriches its expertise.
Trust in talent. 80 startups are labeled by TNP through the IoT Valley in Toulouse and the CentraleSupelec incubator.
Participate in discussions. The firm is a member of various groups or clubs, such as the Institute of Digital Marketing, Croissance Plus or the AFTI.
SPECIALIZED FIELDS OF INTERVENTION
The expertise of the partners and its 510 consultants allows the firm to intervene in various fields:
- Risk management and implementation of new regulations: IFRS standard, private data protection, Basel III regulation...
- Detection of financial risks (liquidity risks, prudential risks), their definition and the means to mitigate them; improvement of the Finance departments' processes
- Transformation of information systems departments: efficiency and rationalization, simplification of application assets, cost reduction, digitalization, etc.
- Digital transformation: definition of changes and control of know-how, concentration of internal and external skills to build tailor-made solutions
- Business solutions: assisting customers in choosing the right business information system solutions (CRM, front and back office solutions, etc.), by combining TNP's business and IT expertise
- Improvement of organizational models and processes
- Management of large corporate programs and change management