PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR USERS
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act No. 78-18 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and individual liberties in its consolidated version (hereinafter, the “Loi Informatique et Libertés”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified natural person or that can be identified directly or indirectly.
In order to ensure compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data and to protect your data as well as possible, TNP has designated a contact point in charge of personal data protection that can be contacted at the email address privacyTNP@tnpconsultants.com. The processing of personal data implemented on the website is documented in the register of processing activities kept by TNP.
2. CONDITIONS OF DATA COLLECTION
The website www.tnpconsultants.com (hereinafter the “Site”), which allows TNP to collect your Data, has been developed by a provider, Thalamus, 38 rue René Boulanger 75010 Paris (hereinafter the ” Provider”) and administered by TNP’s communication department.
TNP’s services are led, within the framework of their activities, to implement processing by collecting your Data from the following sources in particular:
- TNP’s newsletter registration form
- The contact form for information request
- The form for submitting unsolicited applications or following an offer of employment, internship or work-study program
- Cookies placed or read on your terminal when you connect to the TNP website.
The Data collected is only intended for the management of applications, to follow up on requests for information or to send information to people who have subscribed to our newsletter. In this context, TNP undertakes to ensure that this information entered on this website or sent by e-mail is not processed for any other purpose.
3. DATA PROCESSED, BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Data concerning you and which are collected via the website forms as well as cookies and other tracers according to your choices and the configuration of your terminal are
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Data related to your professional life (CV, cover letter)
- Personal data possibly contained in the inquiry message
- Login data
Your Data is collected either on the basis of your consent in the context of sending the newsletter, invitations to our events and responses to your inquiries, or on the basis of pursuing a legitimate interest as part of our recruitment process.
Thus, your Data is collected in particular for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information via the form available on our website;
- To send you our newsletter following your registration until you withdraw your consent to receive it;
- To invite you to our events if you are one of our clients;
- To process your unsolicited applications or applications following an offer of employment, internship and / or work-study programs.
The Data required by TNP to fulfill the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk on the collection forms available on the website. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, TNP will not be able to respond to your requests for information, process your applications and/or send you the newsletter.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Within the framework of the processing of your Data, TNP may transmit or give access to your Data for exclusively technical and logistical reasons to the following categories of Data subcontractors:
- The Service Provider of development, hosting and maintenance of the website;
- The Service Provider carrying out intrusion tests on the website;
- The service provider in charge of sending newsletters and publications or other communications from TNP;
- The service providers in charge of marketing analysis and customer segmentation;
Finally, TNP may disclose your Data to third parties when such disclosure is required by law, regulation or court order, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect and defend its rights.
Except in these cases, your Data will not be transferred or made accessible to any third party, subject to any restructuring of TNP, including total or partial transfer of assets, merger, absorption, acquisition, demerger and more generally any reorganization operation.
Your browsing on the TNP website gives rise to the deposit of cookies on the terminal that you use.
Cookies are small text files that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you use your browser to consult an online service.
Cookies regroup a certain amount of Data about your navigation (for example, date, time and number of visits, source of arrival, preferences). When you connect to our website and subject to your choices, TNP may install cookies on your terminal.
- Analyze the activity of our website: the deposit of cookies allows us to obtain information on the number of visitors and traffic on our website and thus to measure its performance;
The cookies deposit on your terminal implies the collection of your consent, which is valid for a maximum of 13 months. This period is not extended by your new visits.
As soon as you arrive on our website, a banner of information indicates to you that we use this technology and that by continuing your navigation, you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
No deposit of third-party cookies requiring your consent will take place without an action on your part, which may be either by clicking on the “Accept Cookies” button or by continuing your navigation.
The Data generated by the cookies that allow us to analyze the activity of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. This transfer of data to the United States of America is governed by the Privacy Shield between the European Union and the USA.
6. COOKIE SETTINGS
The deletion of functional cookies, which are necessary for the provision of content by TNP, may prevent you from accessing certain content on the website.
TNP disclaims all liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of its website resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for the operation of the website, which you would have refused to deposit or required to delete.
You can nevertheless configure your choice of cookies from the cookie banner as soon as you connect to our website by clicking on the “cookie settings” button.
- Choices offered by your browser software: You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your device or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their transmitter. You may also configure your browser software to offer you the option of accepting or rejecting cookies before a cookie is stored on your device.
- How do you implement your choices, depending on the browser you are using? Cookie management differs depending on the configuration of each browser. For more details, click on the links below.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-… :
- For Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-…
- For Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Expressing online choices to inter-professional platforms: Regarding advertising cookies, you can also visit the YourOnlineChoices site proposed by online advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by IAB France. You will find a list of companies that offer you the possibility of setting the cookies they use to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your device according to the information relating to your navigation: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This setting will not prevent ads from being displayed on the websites you visit, but it will block technologies that allow ads to be tailored to your interests.
7. DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTY STATES
Because TNP has offices located abroad, the recipients of your Data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Any transfer of your Data outside the EEA, in particular to a State for which there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission, is carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual guarantees, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
You may obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees by sending a letter to the following address: TNP Consultants, 31 rue du Pont 92200 NEUILLY-SUR-SEINE or by e-mail by contacting our contact point dedicated to data protection at the following address: privacyTNP@tnpconsultants.com.
8. DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
TNP implements technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the rules of the trade, particularly with regard to the security of its information system.
TNP strives to put in place all appropriate measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your Data and prevent it from being altered, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. In this respect, TNP ensures that its subcontractors, in particular the Service Provider, offer the same security, technical and organizational guarantees.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access and rectify your Data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, the right to request the deletion of your Data and to obtain its limitation or portability to the extent applicable, subject to any compelling legitimate reasons that may be justified by TNP to keep your Data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your Data.
In addition, you may at any time request to no longer receive communications relating to our newsletter by using the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each e-mail that we send you.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer at the following address: privacyTNP@tnpconsultants.com.
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The Data concerning you, collected and processed under the “Contact Us” section of our Site, will be kept only for the duration of the processing of your request. It will then be destroyed.
Data used for the purpose of sending the newsletter will be kept for a period of three (3) years from the date of collection or from your last contact with TNP. Before the expiration of this period, TNP may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive the newsletter.
At the end of this period, TNP will delete your Data. Your Data will also be destroyed within a maximum period of one (1) month from the date of your request to unsubscribe.
11. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
TNP has appointed a personal data protection officer.
For any questions related to the collection and protection of your Data by TNP, please contact the TNP Data Protection Officer by email at the following address: privacyTNP@tnpconsultants.com or at the following postal address: “TNP – Service DPO, 31 rue du Pont, 92200 NEUILLY-SUR-SEINE, FRANCE”.
12. RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT
You also have the right to refer any complaint relating to the manner in which TNP collects and processes your Data to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France.