Conseil en Management
Confirmed to senior consultant IT / CIO Advisory – Luxembourg
14 March 2022
You are looking for a human-size company, where you will take an active role in the development of the firm.
Coached throughout your career, you will benefit from continuous training which will enrich your expertise and support your personal development. In close collaboration with the Partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm serving major accounts in Luxembourg, France and abroad. We offer you the opportunity to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative are highly valued and progression motivating.
- Contribute to the conduct of projects in the IT / CIO Advisory field, in particular:
- the definition of IT departments’ blueprints (multidimensional approach to resources, service activities, IT Financial Management),
- diagnosis and benchmarks in terms of costs, productivity, organisation and the contribution of business value,
- optimisation of the operating model and positioning as a business partner,
- IS planning (capacity planning, service trajectories, hosting strategy, operating strategy),
- creation of policies and procedures to achieve business objectives and meet regulatory and security requirements (SLA, BCP, GDPR, NIS, PDCA, Cybersecurity, etc.),
- design and management of technological transformation (Cloud, continuous delivery, API, AI, IoT, etc.);
- Collaborate effectively with team members (internal and external);
- Provide structured solutions to our customers’ problems and build a relationship of trust with the various stakeholders;
- Develop your know-how and network in the IT / CIO Advisory field.
- Higher education (at least 5 years post baccalaureate) from an engineering school or equivalent university education;
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a similar position in management consulting;
- Thorough know-how in the following areas: data management, digital transformation / process digitalisation, cybersecurity, digital workplace and mobility, governance and organisation of IT departments (including shared service centers);
- Robust knowledge of operational development methods (DevOps, CI / CD);
- Good sector knowledge (Financial Services, Industry or Services) including a strong understanding of the business, technological as well as regulatory challenges clients of those industry sectors are facing;
- Ability to build Business Cases for technological transformation; to address all the dimensions of an IT department transformation, in particular: delivery processes and models, reorganisation of teams in Agile / @Scale / DevOps mode, governance;
- Certifications in ITIL, Scrum Master, SAFE, GISSP, PMP or Prince 2 are a plus;
- Knowledge of solutions such as Avaloq, T24, Multifonds, Global Portfolio, Salesforce, SAP, etc.;
- Mastery of analysis and modelling techniques;
- Strong writing and synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg and understanding of the context and local challenges are an asset;
- Driving license with high mobility in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and beyond is a plus.
- Technical and/or business skills
- Project / Program Management
- French and English both oral and written (German is a plus)
- Dynamism, Creativity, Pragmatism & Commitment