By joining TNP’s Operational Excellence team, you will collaborate with top management and/or the operational departments (purchasing, production, supply chain, marketing/sales, etc.) of our major clients (industrial, retail, fashion, distribution, etc.) in their strategic and business transformation projects.
#WHO WE ARE
Based in Milan, TNP Italia is a consulting firm specialized in managing transformation and performance optimization programs.
TNP Italia is part of TNP Group, created in 2007, which is a hybrid, independent consulting firm, specialized in the operational and digital transformation of companies in industry & services, banking, insurance and the public sector. We are present in more than 10 countries, including France, Italy, Switzerland, Luxembourg, India, Morocco and the US.
TNP Italia, founded in 2020, is currently supporting key players in the automotive, retail, fashion & luxury, and transport industries, while developing its banking and insurance presence within the Italian market.
Driven by strong growth, we are constantly looking for new talents to support our development and deliver value and quality to our customers.
#HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Analyze existing processes to identify inefficiencies and levers to improve operational performance (collecting data and meaningful elements during on-site analysis and dedicated workshops).
- Quantify expected results in terms of cost reduction, sales growth, inventory reduction or service rate improvement.
- Identify and propose improvement solutions to the client, jointly validating the roadmap to achieve the objectives.
- Manage, collaborate, and motivate their team to maximize results.
- Coach client teams to achieve results beyond expectations.
- Achieve top management satisfaction by providing the required solutions and meeting defined milestones.
- Develop own know-how and knowledge network in the areas of operational excellence.
#WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Economics, with strong experience (6 to 10 years) in operational excellence in a consulting, industrial, or service company.
- Prior experience in process, cost, lead-time optimization projects, etc. is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of the industrial sector and familiarity with the various general management and operational departments (supply chain, purchasing, etc.).
- Capable of managing budgets (revenues, costs, etc.).
- Proficient in the preparation of sales proposals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of analytics tools will be considered a plus (Python, etc.).
- Knowledge of interactive data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) is also highly appreciated.
- Proactive with excellent initiative, autonomous and results-oriented.
- Rigorous and pragmatic with good analytical, deductive and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in managing extended/international teams and running projects autonomously.
- Keen on coaching and training younger resources.
- Excellent level of Italian and English. Knowledge of a third language (French/Spanish, etc.) will be considered a plus.
#WHY TO JOIN TNP ITALIA
- Start-up environment supported by a structured international group.
- Each opinion counts: here at TNP Italia, your voice will be heard.
- Dynamic team in which innovation is the main driver in all of our activities.
- Opportunities for rapid career growth.