TNP is looking for a Data Science specialist to expand our data team with a smart, passionate, and hands-on data scientist to grow our Data Science team and develop more innovative machine learning based models from conception to realization. This position is open for our Kochi office.
- Lead complicated analytical initiatives for a large customer base with a track record of success
- Maintain the highest levels of ownership and accountability for all projects and activities that originate from the site
- Collaborate closely with the French team, assisting in the conceptualization of ideas and participating actively in the development of strategy and framework
- Quickly translate business challenges into a solution-based analytical framework
- Create a prototype with dummy/sample data in collaboration with the sales team
- Work directly with end users to ensure that the results are what they want
- Understanding the data structure requirements that will help you extract data from numerous ERP sources
- Interpret data and develop insights using industry knowledge
- Evaluate PIA/DPIA assessments for Risk Management, including Vendors.
- Manage multiple priorities and communicate with a variety of people, stakeholders, and ensuring that deliverables are of a high grade and are delivered on time
- Take ownership and accountability for delivering and reviewing high-quality work on engagements and projects
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in technology
- At least 1-5 years of relevant experience in Data Science
- Data science experience is preferred (Statistics and writing algorithm)
- Worked with R, Python, and other programming languages.
- Text mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP) expertise
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms is a plus (Multiple regression, logistic regression, Random Forest, nnet, xgboost methods, time series models, clustering, dynamic pricing, svm, time series models, clustering, mba, dynamic pricing, etc.)
- Excellent team player
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with visualization tools like as Power BI, Qlik Sense and Tableau is unavoidable
- Database experience (SQL, etc.) is a plus
- It’s advantageous to have prior Bigdata experience