TNP is looking for a Data Science specialist to expand our data team with a smart, passionate, and hands-on data scientist to grow our Data Science team and develop more innovative machine learning based models from conception to realization. This position is open for our Kochi office.
- Working with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Planning, designing, and developing cloud-based applications.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Training teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Programming applications to be optimized to work within constructs of a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Create, Monitor, and maintain multiple CI/CD pipeline automation (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Identifying new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
- Work closely with Development and Testing teams (both onshore and offshore) and implement the best possible DevOps solution
- 3 to 6 years of experience in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in operating system scripting/commands, code quality analysis, backup, and monitoring tools.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Experience in Dockers, Kubernetes, and CICD
- Experience in the cloud-native pipeline using Jenkins, and Spinnaker for Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Experience in deployment automation, AB testing, and canary deployment. Experience in handling Linux operating systems
- Experience in GitLab, Ansible/Chef, Terraform
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, and Prometheus-Good to have
- Experience in cloud security and data lake.
- Use an analytical and data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast-changing business
- Understanding of multi-tier application architectures
- Experience with different database types like RDS and NoSQL
- Foundational understanding of application development lifecycle and using tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle, and Version Control (SVN OR GIT OR BitBucket)
- Experience with working in an agile development lifecycle and continuous integration process es using tools such as Jenkins
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts