24 January 2023
We’re in search of a Cloud Engineer who help us with all our cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support, and planning. This position is open for our Kochi office.
- Ability to lead complicated analytical initiatives for a large customer base with a track record of success.
- Proven experience in high-impact analytics initiatives.
- Maintain the highest levels of ownership and accountability for all projects and activities that originate from the site.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders on your own are required.
- Ability to collaborate closely with the French team, assisting in the conceptualization of ideas and participating actively in the development of strategy and framework.
- Ability to quickly translate business challenges into a solution-based analytical framework.
- Create a prototype with dummy/sample data in collaboration with the sales team.
- Working directly with end users to ensure that the results are what they want.
- Understanding the data structure requirements will help you extract data from numerous ERP sources.
- Interpreting data and developing insights using industry knowledge.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and communicate with a variety of people.
- Stakeholders, and ensuring that deliverables are of a high grade and are delivered on time.
- Taking ownership and accountability for delivering and reviewing high-quality work on engagements and projects.
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in technology.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in Data Science.
- Worked with R, Python, and other programming languages.
- Text mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP) expertise.
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms: Multiple regression, logistic regression, random forest, nnet, xgboost methods, time series models, clustering, dynamic pricing, svm, mba etc.
- Experience with visualization tools like as Power BI, Qlik Sense and Tableau is unavoidable.
- Database experience (SQL, etc.) is a plus.
- It’s advantageous to have experience in Supply chain domain.
- Good to have experience in timeseries data.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.