Conseil en Management
Confirmed to senior consultant Investment Funds – Luxembourg
You are looking for a human-size company, where you will take an active role in the development of the firm.
Coached throughout your career, you will benefit from continuous training which will enrich your expertise and support your personal development. In close collaboration with the Partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm serving major accounts in Luxembourg, France and abroad. We offer you the opportunity to join a firm where dynamism, team spirit and initiative are highly valued and progression motivating.
- Contribute to the conduct of projects in the field of Insurance & social protection (workshop facilitation, production of deliverables, project management);
- Understand the context, strategy and specific objectives of each client in terms of client satisfaction, performance, digital transformation and sustainable transformation;
- Define new operating models, optimize or transform processes (front, middle and back offices) by combining continuous improvement and innovation approaches; adapt organizational and collaboration models;
- Monitor regulations, identify the impacts of the various regulations on the activities of our clients and support compliance and risk management projects (Solvency 2, internal control, anti-fraud, etc.);
- Select and implement software solutions;
- Manage major transformation projects with high added value (digital, operational excellence and compliance, etc.);
- Develop your know-how and network in Insurance fields.
- Higher education (at least 5 years post baccalaureate) from an engineering school, a business school or equivalent university education;
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a similar position in management consulting;
- Deep knowledge of the fields of Insurance and social protection in Luxembourg (especially in life and non-life insurance), as well as a strong understanding of the business and technological challenges our clients are facing;
- Good understanding of the trends and challenges of insurance sectors in order to be able to analyze specific situations and design and implement relevant solutions;
- Ability to build Business Cases for operational transformation; to address all the dimensions of cross department/cross business line transformation in a multidimensional perspective addressing processes and operating models, teams and governance structure as well as underlying application architecture ;
- Strong writing and synthesis skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg and understanding of the context and local challenges is an asset;
- Driving license and high mobility in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and beyond is a plus
- Technical and/or business skills
- Project Management
- French and English – both oral and written (German is a plus)
- Dynamism, Creativity, Pragmatism, Commitment