Interns at TNP undergo training that will enable them to advance to management positions within an organisation. They work closely with senior personnel, learning techniques and gaining the knowledge required to manage complex projects with quality and timeliness. They are also required to deliver presentations and complete evaluations.
- Support in all aspects of the project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery of project objectives
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Should be capable to understand business requirements with Key Stakeholders, document management, and turning these requirements into user stories for Business teams.
- Preparing documents, updating records, dashboards, managing communications etc.
- Develop and coordinate detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Prepare and report daily dashboards.
- Quality Check and assurance for various processes and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management
- Working Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint & word.
- Good communication skills & highly proactive approach
This position is strictly for our Kochi Office at SmartCity, Kakkanad. Please share your CV along with a cover letter to Nidhina Hashim (firstname.lastname@example.org). Emails without proper text will not be considered.