Would you like to join a young, passionate and dynamic team and work on thrilling, new projects in Milan? TNP is waiting for you !
TNP is looking for motivated talents to join our teams of consultants for a six-month internship and contribute to projects in several sectors (fashion, automotive, etc.). You will participate in consulting missions related to the supply chain, warehouse activities, customer experience, technological transformation, etc., thus developing your project management skills. In addition, you will participate in the business development of the first TNP office in Italy, supporting its growth on the Italian market.
WHO WE ARE
Based in Milan, TNP Italia is a consulting firm specialized in managing transformation and performance optimization programs.
TNP Italia is part of TNP Group, created in 2007, which is a hybrid, independent consulting firm, specialized in the operational and digital transformation of companies in industry & services, banking, insurance and the public sector. We are present in more than 10 countries, including France, Italy, Switzerland, Luxembourg, India, Morocco and the US.
TNP Italia, founded in 2020, is currently supporting key players in the automotive, retail, fashion & luxury and transport industries, while developing its banking and insurance presence within the Italian market.
Driven by strong growth, we are constantly looking for new talents to support our development and deliver value and quality to our customers.
#HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Be part of a team of consultants and actively participate in clients’ missions:
- Crunching data and preparing analysis results.
- Helping in producing deliverables for clients.
- Supporting the preparation of project committees.
Preparation and strategic study of sector/client stakes, benchmarking, and evaluation of external partnerships.
Communication & marketing
Participation in brand awareness improvement through social media strategy and content creation, participation in and organization of events, etc.
#WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s in Management/Mathematics/Information Engineering, end of study.
- Proactivity, curiosity, and capability to work with a relative degree of autonomy.
- Analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Visualization tools such as Power BI are a plus.
- Italian and English mandatory, a third language is a plus.
- Passion for consulting.
If your profile doesn’t perfectly match the above points but you consider yourself suitable for the job requirements, don’t hesitate to apply for the position. If you are enthusiastic, we will be glad to boost your skills!
#WHY TO JOIN TNP ITALIA
- Start-up environment supported by a structured international group,
- Work directly with company top management.
- Each opinion counts: here at TNP Italia, your voice will be heard.
- Young and dynamic team in which innovation is the main driver in all of our activities.
- Training on the job with specific courses.
- Dynamic workspace.
- Possibility of a contract at the end of the internship period.